Hardee Brothers is a New York City-based boutique asset management and advisory firm. Our firm is registered with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the National Futures Association (NFA). Founded in 2006, our commitment is to formulate and execute visionary and quantitative decisions that maximize risk-adjusted alpha globally.
Our three core competencies:
- Global Investments
- Model-Driven Strategies
- Quantitative Research
First year MBA/ Master’s students or recent graduates can apply for the program in New York. Our six-week structured program will maximize your exposure to the world of business and finance in three critical areas:
- Portfolio Optimization
- Trading and Investing
- Quantitative Research and Analysis
Three (3) – Month Internship:
Upon successful completion of the training Program, students weill embark on a 3-month internship with Hardee Brothers. You’ll work on real projects and benefit from the support and advice of your team, enabling you to make the most of your experience. Teams of interns will be assigned to the following development areas:
- Portfolio Trading – build and manage an internal trading account
- Global Macro Strategy – develop portfolio optimization strategies for a global macro portfolio
- Research and Analysis – code and test internal algorithmic and systematic strategies
These programs represent a high-potential pipeline for our full-time graduate program and will provide you with a strong foundation for a future career in portfolio investing, analysis and management.
- First year master’s degree attending U.S. college/ University or recent graduates
- Record of academic achievement
- Dynamic and quick thinker with ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong analytical/ quantitative skills (Matlab, R, C++, etc.)
- Detail oriented with a complete focus on quality results
- Strong communication skills
- Technical proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Fee for entering program: $3000.00. Fee covers all supplies, training materials and network systems access for the entire program.
Apply by leaving a message Titled “Internship” and upload a copy of your resume at https://hardeebrothers.com/our-firm/careers.